Completing an Administrative Attendance Survey
Please review your roster:
- If a student is attending class, no check mark is needed because all students are defaulted to this status. Students in this category must have completed one of the academically related activities listed under What is considered attending/participating in a course?
- If a student has never attended class and should possibly be administratively dropped from class, please check the box next to their name stating 'Student has never attended class. Possible administrative drop'.
- When the survey is submitted a UMKC Connect flag will be placed on the students marked as never attending and the students will receive the first email displayed below with instructions to contact the instructor about their plans. If the student contacts you before the student is dropped and makes arrangements to attend, please close the flag in UMKC Connect. How to close a flag in UMKC Connect
- If the flag is not closed in UMKC Connect before Wednesday, Jan. 31st, 2018 the financial aid office will assume the student has not attended class. A second email shown below will be sent to the student stating the student has 48 hours to contact the instructor or the student will be administratively dropped.
- If a student contacts you after the student has been dropped from the class to make arrangements to attend class and you would like the student to re-enroll in the class, please call UMKC Central at 816-235-6000 and they will process the re-enroll.
- More information and training available at: http://ucollege.umkc.edu/connect-home.cfm